Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Earth-glo minerals

I've recently purchased 2 items from Earth-Glo minerals via ebay. They also have their own website: http://www.earthglominerals.com/



The 2 items are:-




  1. Wonderworks Prep-prime and adjust primer/veil - Oil free (stated as compare to Make Up Forever's HD Microfinish). Price: USD$6.79 for 10ml (They have 30ml for USD$14.95)

  2. Stay put eyeshadow primer potion. Price: USD$4.50 (price exclu. shipping cost)


I've received the items yesterday and did some testing today. It's nice of them to include some free eyeshadow samples.


I have not tried Make Up Forever HD Microfinish so I can't comment or compare them. All I can say is the Wonderworks is very finely milled, soft and buttery smooth. I mean REALLY SMOOTH... Like silicon. I only tried out on my hands and I like it. Have not tried on my face so I have yet to know whether it does help with oil control. Shall update you guys later about it.


As for Stay put eyeshadow primer potion, it's kinda small tube with applicator wand. It's gel like, not sticky/tacky, when applied on, feels cool and as per instructions, allow to dry briefly but not completely and then apply the eyeshadows on top of primer. (This is also part of the Primer comparisons which I've posted earlier on)



Here's the pics:-














PS: Different people with different opinion or different skin, so some may think it's good and some may not. Well, it does work for me so here's my opinion on them.


I've tried out the free samples given. Top row is without primer and bottom row is with the primer. I'm pretty impress with the primer. I like it! When I just applied their shadows on bare hand, they didn't really show the colors, fade away easily. However when I put the same shadows on top of the primer, it's a miracle, color shows out more and I've tried rubbing off, the top row faded away almost immediately whilst the shadows on primer remain as they were (not much faded no matter how hard I rub) That's great rite!

Well, you should check it out and if you have tried out, let me know what do you think of it?



















2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the picks! Could you please give the names for the pigment samples? They are nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carmen, thanks for viewing! Yeah, the colors are (from left) : Tropic Sands, Sugar cookies, Tootsie pop, Warmth Replica & Electric Avenue.

    They are actually quite pigmented without any primer. :)

    ReplyDelete