Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Review on FACE IT Splash BB Cream (By FaceShop) & Guerlain Meteorites

I recently got a gift from a friend of mine. She went to Korea for holiday and got me a BB Cream from FaceShop. I have tried Missha BB cream- No.21 but this BB cream is very different to that. The cream texture is thick and I initially thought that it's gonna be sticky and hard to blend but when I spread it out, although the color looks darker than my skin tone, it blended in with my skin tone and it does feel great on my skin, no stickness and it just smoothes out my fine lines and brightens up my face. I'm pretty impressed with this product. There is a FACESHOP Boutique in Perth City and some other places in Perth. I'm not sure of the pricing here in Australia but certainly worth checking out.

The other product which I had got was from Ebay. - Guerlain Meteorites Miniatures. It comes with 3 little Meteorites- Beige Chic, Pink Fresh, Mystic

Beige Chic- could apply as a blusher, light contour, bronzer?

Pink Fresh- Blusher

Mystic- Highlighter, face brightener

(The colors in the mini boxes are shown on the pics below. Each of them has different colors and different purposes for you to use). The kit also comes with a free brush. Brush is pretty soft but because the bristles is in pink, I can't bare to use it. :)







Me with my cleaned face

Applied the BB cream after moisturising my face. A little product goes a long way.

Can you see how it brighten up my face?

Using the 3 colors meteorites

Beige Chic as Contour, Pink Fresh as blush and Mystic as highlight.



Add abit of face powder and DONE!!! Here's my look after applying both BB cream and Meteorites from Guerlain.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment