Search This Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Bourjois Cream Blushes

I bought some cream blushes from Bourjois awhile back and the ven't had the chance to show you guys till now. I got them from ASOS.com and they were GBP $7.99 each. Sometimes they do have promo on ASOS so do keep a look out.

Since there are already so many reviews about them, I'm not gonna be long winded but just to say they are nicely pigmented cream blushes. Cream to powder feel and I personally thought it's quite subtle no matter how much I applied on. Overall I like it! However same as other cream blushes, if you wish for the blush to stay put, I would suggest applying powder blush after that. For me, on it's own, it only lasted... perhaps about 3 hrs? and certainly lasted much longer when I added powder blush on top of it.

Here are the description (from Asos) and swatches:-

Cream Blush by Bourjois 
- Silky, smooth blendable formula for a natural look
- Includes innovative cream-to-powder technology
- Mango extract to leave skin feeling super soft
- Long-lasting finish

4 shades:-

- 01 Nude Velvet
- 02 Healthy Glow
- 03 Rose Tender
- 04 Sweet Cherry

Most of them are matte/satin except Rose Tender which has some fine shimmers. 







































Ok, it's getting late over here so I gotta say goodnight and hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment