Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mini makeup haul

Yesterday I've received 2 packages. One from Luminous Cosmetics and the other from EG Minerals.

I really like the pigments from Luminous Cosmetics. Absolutely gorgeous color with great pigmentation!

As for the cream liner which I've got from EG minerals. Hmm... even though it's a gorgeous blue (as shown on the website), I must say I'm abit disappointed. This is a replacement from the first order I've made several weeks ago. When I received the first one (same color), it was all dry up. I thought this will be better but nope... it's still the same. it's gone hard and couldn't even get it out with a liner brush. Sigh...

Oh well, here's the pics of items:-



Luminous Cosmetics - 2 Pearl Lipsticks
(from left, After Glow and French Kiss)

Luminous Cosmetics - Pigments in
(from left, Mystery and lavender) and...


EG Minerals - Cream eyeliner in "Deep Cover"







































































Swatches for "Lavender"



From left: Dry, wet and with primer (from Detrivore Cosmetics)



*Pic a bit blurry, doesn't do justice to the color. In actual, it's a GORGEOUS matte color!






















Swatches for "Mystery"
From left: Dry, wet and with primer (from Detrivore Cosmetics)
*Pics doesn't do justice. It's a gorgeous deep purple with abit of shimmer!
Swatches for Pearl Lipsticks
Top: French Kiss
Bottom: After Glow

No comments:

Post a Comment