Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Eye look using Inglot cosmetics ...etc..

This is a recent look which I did with the Inglot pure pigments in #66. #66 was applied on the lid and as for the crease, I used the Forever Glam cosmetics paint wheel which I bought sometime ago.



I somehow looked pale without lipstick, therefore....

I put on some lip colour to brighten up my look


Hmm... certainly looked better...





Items which I used:
Eyes: UD Primer , Sugarpill eyeshadow in Lumi (on inner corner), Inglot pure pigments in #66 (on lid), Forever Glamorous cosmetics paint wheel- the darkest shade (on crease).
Face: Revlon photo ready liquid foundation, Inglot blush system palette (the pink shade).
Lip: NYX lipstick in "Thalia", lipgloss by Evil shade in "Karta".













1 comment: