Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

Inglot cosmetics haul

Hi hi... as promised, here are some more of the makeup items which I have purchased recently.
INGLOT COSMETICS!!! As some of you may have known or heard about this brand. I think they are from Poland but currently selling in quite a few countries. You may check out on their website : inglotcosmetics.com. I recently went to my local shopping mall at Karrinyup/Perth and thought I'll just popped in the store to have a look at their Freedom system eyeshadows but then as I was there, one of the staffs told me about the sale they had and they were:-
  1. (Selected) pure pigments - Usually $25, promo for $8
  2. (Selected) eyeshadows - Usually $25, promo $8
  3. (Selected) lip paint - promo $6
  4. AMC bronzing powder - Usually $33, promo $10
  5. AMC Highlight multi powder - Usually $33, promo $10
  6. Freedom Blush Palette - 4 colors in a palette is usually $60 but promo for $20 (smart palette, instead of normal open-close click type, it's magnetics closure. You may check reviews about inglot freedom palette on youtube)

I was SO EXCITED and of course without any hesitation, I just purchased whatever I could or interested in. Because I have purchased their products before (single eyeshadows, pure pigments...), I knew that it was definitely worth for me to invest money on them especially when they were in such a great price! I absolutely adore these products which I bought, no regrets at all! The pure pigments are pigmented, true to its color. Lip paint very pigmented as well. Little bit goes a long way! As for the blushes... OMG OMG.... I am simply IN LOVE with them. Great pigmentation and long lasting! LOVE LOVE LOVE... So far I have nothing negative to comment about!

Pics / swatches of items purchased:-











Freedom Blush Palettes (I bought combination of coral, pinks, peachy color)
(*Please note that the no. of color stated below was based on what was stated on the receipt upon purchased)


Starting from left:- *No.16, 28, 10, 27


Starting from left:- *No.26, 15, 37, 35



AMC Bronzing powder (top) and AMC Highlight multi-colour system (bottom)

AMC Lip paint:- No.59


AMC Pure pigments


From top left:- No.74, 48
Bottom left: No.60, 66


From top left:- No.31, 42(it's more like duo chrome of yellow n green)
Bottom left:- No. 43, 19 (I adore this blue!)

PS: Everything were swatched on bare hands and they are true to their colors.
So people out there, check them out while you can! Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the swatches! Aren't they great? I bought a few Inglot Pure Pigments lately too & just amazed at the colours. I had my eye on #66. It looks quite sheer in your swatch.


    Did you check out their product called Duraline? It's simply amazing. It turns the pigments into eyeliner (I also use it for easy eyeshadow application). The blue one you have would be a fantastic eyeliner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kellstar, thanks for your comment! Yeah, I absolutely love their eye and blush products. #66 is bright but probably due to the lighting, it didn't show the true brightness. Yes, I heard of Duraline and was thinking of getting ot but ended up didn't cos I already had the Napoleon Cake Eyeliner sealer and Mac Studio Fix plus. I guess they all pretty much work the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, yes in that case you're probably best using what you have. :) Would love to see more Inglot looks.

    (PS:- Oops I deleted my other comment?)

    ReplyDelete