Search This Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Comparision between Nars- Albatross highlighter and Giella Eye M Glam

I have been asked about the differences between Nars Albatross and Giella Eye M Glam highlighter. Well, the differences would be:-

Nars Albatross -
  •  Pressed powder Highlighter blush
  •  USD$27 (http://www.narscosmetics.com)
  • Mainly for face usage as highlighter (but I suppose there's no harm using it as highlighter for eyes)
  • Shade is more of whitish gold tone with extremely fine shimmers.       

Giella Eye M Glam -                         
  • Finely milled loose powder highlighter
  • USD$35 (http://giella.com) A little goes a long way so a jar will last a LONG time!
  • Can be use on eyes, face and any part of body to brighten, highlight and lift.
  • On the website, it stated as it gives a golden glow. When I swatched it, it's more of a rosey gold tone on me and it has more shimmers to it. However it blends out beautifully on skin.

Below are the swatches:-


Left: Albatross
Right: Eye M Glam
                                        






On right side of my cheek is Eye M Glam


On left side of my cheek is Albatross


Albatross


Eye M Glam


Albatross


Eye M Glam


Unfortunately the camera didn't pick up the color of the highlighters on my cheeks but I do hope this helps with your search of the highlighter that you want!

1 comment:

  1. AHHH!!! Thanks so much for doing this. I have been wanting to buy this forever now so I can do a review on it, But for almost 40 dollars, I wanted to make sure it was worth it. I actually just order another albatross because Im running low, and now I really want the GIELLA. Ughh..Maybe for Christmas. Thank you again ;)

    ReplyDelete