Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MAC Posh Paradise Paint pots

I have recently purchased the MAC paint pots from the Posh Paradise collection through an Ebay seller named achandco. The Mac counters in Australia are selling these paint pots for AUD$35 each but I managed to get them via ebay for USD $21.50 each (+ $6 shipping for the whole lot). Well, it's certainly a rip-off to buy from Australia when you can get it cheaper else where.

Anyhow these are the 3 shades I bought:

Idyllic : Mid-tone copper bronze (Very pigmented)

Genuine Treasure : Reflects antique gold. (There is a mixed reviews about this one but I do like it. It is a gorgeous color. The application is very smooth and does not have the gritty feeling of the glitters. It is quite sheer but you could add on more for intensity. )

 Half-Wild : Mid-tone purple (Very pigmented)









Left to right: Idyllic, Genuine Treasure and Half-Wild








True to it's description, they are indeed very long lasting and I've worn Genuine treasure several times and has not smudged on me. So definitely worth the buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment