Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A recent makeup look using PaintFX shadows (which company no longer exists)

Hi, it has been a REALLY LONG time since I posted my makeup looks so I thought I'll just share what I did on last weekend. I was going through my makeup and found this old palette (12 color) which I had from a makeup company called PaintFx Cosmetics. I had a search on google but it seemed like this company is no longer available. I thought I'll have a play with it. Not bad huh... I thought the green looked good! Unfortunately I won't be able to tell you what shades I had used because there was no info on the palette. Anyways I am sure that there are alot of other eyeshadow palettes with similar greens. :)

So here are some pics...



 




Have a lovely night! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment