Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ultra3 Lipsticks swatch

Today I wanna share my view of two lipsticks which I bought from Terry White Chemists. The brand is called Ultra3 cosmetics. Ulta3, known for its extensive colour range and being a leader in nail polish, offers value conscious and fashion savvy women a full range of cosmetics for under $9.95.

They have an amazing range of nail polishes (if you are into that) and also a wide range of lipsticks from moisturing to matte formula. The two which I got were the Matte range : Misty Mauve , Hot Pink Kisses and I am very impressed with the value and quality of them. The price for the lipsticks ranges from $2.95 (Moisturing) to $3.95 (Matte). It seems like they are very popular cos most of the shades especially pinks and nudes were out of stock.
Description:

Ulta3 Matte Lipstick provides rich, velvety colour in a smooth, matte finish.

 I'm not sure if this is an Australian brand and it is only available in selected Pharmacies (as per stated on wesite: http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/brands/1431-Ulta3 ).
Unfortunately the sticker seal just stated 'made in Taiwan' but no ingredients stated.

Here are the pics and swatches:-



Left: Misty Mauve, Right: Hot Pink Kisses


Very pigmented! This is just one swipe.





Misty Mauve






Hot Pink Kisses







Overall I really like them. These matte lipsticks are pigmented and feel creamy upon application. No stickiness feel at all and stays on for a long time. I worn the shade: Hot Pink Kisses and after several hours, even when the lipstick worn off, my lips still had a tinge of stain. :)

Seriously what are you waiting for.... if you are in Australia, please check them out!




No comments:

Post a Comment