Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2013

Sleek Candy Collection



Hi hi, sorry been MIA for couple of weeks. Life's just been hectic and finally tonight had some time to post info on this GORGEOUS Sleek Makeup- Candy Collection! I just received them today and simply can't wait to share the pics and swatches with you guys!

I've been waiting for this collection to launch and when it did on 5th June 2013, I went straight to www.sleekmakeup.com to order them.

There are three items in the Candy Collection and I believe the eyeshadow palette and blush are limited edition.

  1. I-Candy I-Divine eyeshadow palette : USD $6.66
  2. Sweet Cheeks Blush Palette : USD $8.33
  3. Lol-Lip-Pop Pout Paint : USD $4.16
Total including shipping to Australia ($3.51) = $22.66. Don't ask me how come they were cheaper than usual, I myself don't know why. At first I thought the website must be having an error but my payment went through successfully so I presumed could be special price just for that day or so. 

Well, I just had a look on the website and the prices have gone back to normal. I-Divine $9.99, Trio blush $12.49 and Pout Paint $6.49. For that price, they are still well worth every penny!

As usual, the eyeshadows are smooth with good pigmentation with some mattes, satin and shimmers. If you like pastel / bright colors, you may like this palette. :)

The Sweet Cheeks Blush.... OMG!!! I'm in love with that! The shades are so pretty and I love the concept of having a cream blush in it.

As for the Lol-Lip-Pop Pout Paint, it is a a sweet candy/barbie pink shade. As from the pics, the swatch on my hand looked abit intimidating but on my lips, it's actually not that bright but a pastel sweet pink (based on one swipe) however I suppose you could get that intense barbie pink if you apply a few layers. :) Mind you, there was a strong scent in this and to me, it smelt like Orange Tick Tac (Unfortunately it doesn't taste like that. LOL!) Nevertheless the scent seemed to fade away after awhile.



Here are the swatches:-



Ingredients




Shades from Top Left: Strawberry Sherbet (Satin with specks of shimmers), Bon Bon (Shimmer), Parma Violet(Matte), Apple Sour (Shimmer/ frost),
Middle: Pear Drop (Shimmer), Flump (Satin), Liquorice (Matte),
 Blue Fizzle (Shimmer)
Aniseed (Shimmer), Bubble Gum (Matte), Mint Cream (kinda Satin), Cream Soda (shimmer)

















From left: cream blush (so creamy), matte and shimmer

Great pigmentation! Only with one swipe...











Eww... I don't like the initial stage of squeezing out... see how much oil/gloss is that!
2nd round of squeeze...


Wow... look how bright that was!


but on my lips, it was like a barbie pink. 









Well, that's the end of my post and hope you guys enjoy that! Get them while you can. Till next post, have a good night! x

No comments:

Post a Comment