Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Latest pics and HD Pigments swatch

Hi all, it's been awhile since I'm did a blog. I've been busy attending to my kids and also cos of Season holidays approaching, been busy with other stuffs too. Since I have time today, thought I should make an effort to update my blog. Anyways here's the recent pics of me.

Oh yes, I also wanna talk about the recent product which I have bought. It's the HD pigments (High Definition Loose Paints) and I ordered that from http://www.foreverglam-makeup.com/ (check owner out on Youtube: socalatina72)
They were on special when I ordered. $5 per jar instead of $8. I've ordered the whole collection (18 of them) for USD $90 (Excluding shipping).
When I received the products, I did some swatches (as shown below). As per description, they are pigmented. I would say they're very shimmery /glittery. Some of the colors are prettier. Because they contain glitters, it's advisable to use primer or apply wet so shadows will stay longer. You can apply them on it's own or onto eyeshadows to enhance the color.

Do check them out! I think it's worth purchasing even if for $8 a jar cos a little goes a long way and it comes in a good size amount.


Me and Ethan. He's just a cheeky one!
Eyeshadows used- Bella Terra 9 stack pigments + HD pigment in "Lime"


On crease- Bella Terra pigments and on lid- HD pigment "Lime"


I love this pic. It's a nice one of Ethan. :)
Swatches for HD pigments:-
Top row (with Primer from Foreverglam)
Bottom row (applied wet)
From left: Lime, Aqua, Sky, Chrome, Plum (love this!), Eggplant, Cherry (fun color!)


Can you see how shimmery they are!


From left: Yellow, Orange, Coral, Pink (Another of my favourite!), Navy, Light pink





From left: Bronze, Black Gold, Wine (beautiful color!), Violet, Magenta


That's it! 18 of them...


Eyeshadow used- Sleek palette "Sunset"


Damn! My nose look so ugly, pores are huge and I'm getting more freckles on my face. :(





Till next time, Ciao ciao!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment