Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mum's the best in the world!

Yesterday, my mum gone back to Singapore. It's been an emotional day for me. I've tried, really tried hard to be strong but ended up I broke down and cried so many times. Mum tried to console me and she asked me to be strong especially when I'm all alone here in Australia. I know I have to especially for the sake of my kids BUT... I don't know whether I can manage by myself.

This is the first time for mum to travel out of hometown and even though it was only for 3 months, it meant alot to me. She's been helping me out since Ronan (2nd child) was born. She helped to rock him to bed, bath him, changed his nappy, played with him and just consistently attend to him when needed. Without her help, I think I probably would have got postnatal depression cos of having to deal with the older one too.

I thought I am strong but I'm NOT! I'm too vulnable and emotional. Mummy is the best, they are the one who attend to you when needed. She's my listener and comforter. Now come to think, I have never appreciate her help before, always get annoyed with her but now when she's gone (back to hometown), I realised the importance of having her in my life. I know... I know, I can always go back Singapore to visit her... blah blah... but it's different. It's not the same! Furthermore I can't just go back as and when I want to. I have my own family to attend to and money is a factor too.

I just need my mummy! Well, all I can say is... there's a limit for hubby to help and they DON'T automatically help. For mine, there's constant nagging involved before I get any help... so you see, how can I not get stress!

Oh well, just wanna thank my mum for her help during her stay here with us. I hope we'll go back for holiday soon, if not, have to convince her to come back to visit us again.
I will try to be strong and be patient. Love you mum!!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment