Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My work place X'mas function '09'

Oh, how nice of my office to send me an invitation for the X'mas party even when I'm currently on maternity leave.
Anyway, here are the pics taken on last Fri. The party was held in one of the function rooms in Season's hotel- Perth.
It was a simple nite, just quizs and games but I had fun. As you can see, a few of my colleagues were PRETTY DRUNK!


Getting myself ready for the X'mas party...
Haha... so vain! Just wanna take more pics of myself with Ethan. Well, it's once in awhile where I can doll myself up and go out without the kids. ;)
Eyes- Sleek palette in "Graphite". Love this palette. So pigmented!
Mascara- Covergirl Last Blast
Face- Revlon Colorstay (Oily/combination), MAC mineralised skin finish- Soft and Gentle and blush- 10 colors palette from Ebay (It's the same palette as you can get from Coastal Scents)
Lips- Nude pink lipstick and Luminous shine lipgloss. Both purchased from Foreverglam cosmetics.
Me and lovely Deepa.
With all the pretty babes!
I like this pic!
Haha... they were dancing away. Both of them really having a BLAST on that nite!
Some of the guys.
Lastly, my CEO, Susan and manager, Heather








































































No comments:

Post a Comment