Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Inglot Makeup haul Pt 2!

Hi hi... remember the earlier post? Well, after those purchases, I actually went back again a few days after to buy more (because of the promo) and these are the following items which I bought:-

  1. 2 lip Duo- No.11 & No.39
  2. Loose pure pigment- No.16, No.18 & No.36
  3. Freedom Blush palette- No.29, No.14, No.22 & No.11
  4. Lipliner- No.71 & No.60


Swatch from left: No.29 (great for contour), No.14 (abit of mauvey tone with bits of sparkle), No.22 (matte pinkish peach tone) and No.11 (matte coral tone- I paid this in full price as it was not on promo). A little goes a long way as they are so pigmented!

Pure pigments swatched from left (on bare hand): No.16 (like burgandy red), No.18 (Gorgeous Teal) & No.36 (Duochrome- white pinkish. Great as highlight, inner corner eyes or on dark base)


Lip duo swatch: No.11 (pink with white gloss) & No.39 (Coral color with coral tone of gloss). Although they feel sticky on finger but when you apply them on lips, they are very smooth and pigmented. Due to they are gloss, they don't last very long but definitely worth getting if you just wanna amp up your lip color. :)



Lip liner swatch from top: No.71 (Coral tone) & No.60 (Mauvey pink). Very smooth and pigmented! I love both of them!!!! It's very rare to see a coral lip liner and I'm so lucky to have them.


So there you go... hope you enjoy the post! xoxo







2 comments:

  1. Great haul Marianne!

    I have Pigment #36 too & it's definitely a great highlight. It looks so pretty over matte black too. Love everything else too, especially the Burgundy & Blue Pigments (I'm in love with Inglots PP's)! Both Sydney Inglot's were very low on the promo stuff the last time I went so get the promo products whilst you can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hi again, thanks for your comments! I'm glad you enjoy it! Oh ya, I was pretty lucky cos I basically got quite a few loose pigments which were on promo. Haha. Really good bargain!

    ReplyDelete