Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Kryolan shimmering vision palette

Hi hi, I think I'm probably too obsessed with youtube and the gurus review of makeup stuffs, I always try to get hold of the products even though I know I won't be using them. I guess it's just a sense of satisfaction when I'm able to get hold of the items and add them to my makeup collection. Although I may be spending money on makeup, I don't really like the idea of spending lots of money on just 1 item. I'll only get it if price is reasonable.

Well... recently after seeing the review of the palette: Kryolan Shimmering Vision from makeup Guru (Pursebuzz) on youtube, I can't help but determined to get one and I finally got it back in late September from an Ebay seller: BeautyManiac.net (USD$47.99 + Int.ship USD$10 = USD$57.99). However I've just checked on website and she's not in the list. Therefore if you're interested, you could purchase this from other sellers.

There are very limited sellers selling this product. At the moment, the cheapest you could purchase will be from seller : Shrinkle (she has her own makeup range: Sugarpill). The price she's selling is USD$52.50 + Int shipping: USD$11.50 = USD$64)

Description: Creme-based shimmering eye shadow. Very smooth, creamy and pigmented. 18 eyeshadows in a full-sized mirror (with brush) palette. Each eyeshadow is approx. 1" x 1" big.
Can be used directly as eyeshadow or as a base. Due to my oily lid, I prefer to use as a base instead of a full eyeshadow. Before applying that, I definitely have to use a primer (e.g. UDPP) in order for the color to stay longer. These eyeshadows do have a very strong perfumey smell to it (I'm ok with it once in a while but definitely not using them all the time) but if you don't mind , not sensitive to the smell and are looking for a neutral, bright, vibrant fun colors but wanted it in a creme base, this if worth considering!











Swatched on bare hand. Just one swipe!!! Can you see the pigmentation? Absolutely great. As decribed, the feel is creamy but applied on smoothly. Non sticky at all! (Most of them are shimmery color except the white, sky blue on top row and yellow on bottom )
Colors swatched are exactly same as in the palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment