Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Haul! Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB cream SPF 20 + Physician Formula Mineral Wear Airbrushing Kabuki Brush

Today I received 2 packages which I've ordered from Ebay.
(1) Aqua Petit Jelly BB cream SPF 20 PA++ (Color: #1 Light Beige)
Price: USD$27.83 + free standard int.shipping from seller: rubyruby76
(Currently on promo- 30% off. Therefore the price is USD$19.48)

I got to know about this brand only through random search from google. There are quite a few good reviews about this bb cream so I thought I'll just try it out.


General BB cream characteristics:-
  • Natural glow on your face without makeup look
  • Provides perfect coverage just like foundationbut without clogging pores or damaging the skin
  • Conceals all types of pigmentation, discoloration, acne and marks
  • Healing properties which soften, smoothen n refine skin
  • UV protection for healthy skin
  • Some BB cream have additional features such as wrinkle improvement, whitening functions etc.
Description of this bb cream:-
  • This product contains over 70% healthy aqua. The moistful jelly texture on your skin is enriched with moisture, soaking into your skin and clarifying your skin, an new moisture technology BB cream
  • Most BB cream has kind of gray n dark cast on your skin but for Aqua Petit, it has bright and natural color when applied onto skin
  • Contains SPF 20/PA ++
As you can see from the pics below, it comes in a very cute packaging (50 ml) with a spatula and a sponge. It's in a cute plastic jelly/pudding like container. The product itself is very much like pudding form but yet when you spread out, it's very watery yet absorbs into skin very fast and as described, don't really feel anything applied to skin. There is a scent in this cream unlike some of the other bb creams which I owned. It's a pleasant scent, not very strong but if you're not into scent in the product, then this is not for you.
I have not tried on my face as I just received the item today but based on the swatch on my hand, I realise that the color n texture are indeed very different from other bb creams. The bb creams I have do have gray cast to it but not for this. This color is more like proper skin shade. However if you notice from the pics below, after blending out, it does have abit of pink tone to it so I'm not sure how it'll turn out on my face. I shall try and update you again.









Now this is another product which I bought on Ebay from a seller: whitelipstick
Physician Formula Airbrushing Kabuki Brush
Price: USD $10.50 each + $8.95 UPS First Class mail Int. (I bought 2)
I am very excited about this poduct. OMG! The brush is exactly as described- Softest Brush ever!
Desciption:-
  • Flawless airbrush results
  • Professional quality mineral makeup tool delivers the ultimate flawless and seamless coverage.
  • New ultra-dense flat shape enhances the natual blendability of mineral pigments, buffing on skin for a completely uniform and even application of powder.
  • The result is a visibly soft, smooth, perfectly even complexion with airbrushed finish.
Directions:-
The airbrushing kabuki can be used to apply pressed and loose powders. Simply sweep the brush over the product and tap to remove excess powder for the most even application. Buff on face and neck for a flawless, airbrushed finish.



















Well, look at the density. Really dense and soft! Love it!!!!









Once again, I have not tested the product on my face as I just received items today. I will wash it late and update you on that. Even though it stated that it's suitable for Mineral pressed & loose powder, I think it might be a good brush for liquid foundation as well. I'll try that out and let you know as well.




























































































1 comment:

  1. I was very impressed with the SKII Facial Treatment Essence (www.geocities.jp/hongkong_skii/index_e.htm), enough so that I have continued to use the product daily as part of my skin care routine after the test period. It's a luxury purchase to be sure, but this is one of the best products that can really make a significant difference in your skin, and so worth every penny.

    I applied the treatment each morning and evening after cleansing my skin and before moisturizer/primer and then makeup. Within just a few days I could see that my skin was much more supple and smooth - particularly in the t-zone. After about two weeks, I loved the beautiful glow my skin had - even without makeup.

    ReplyDelete