Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Update on Aqua Petite Jelly BB cream

Hi all, as mentioned on the last blog, I am here to update you guys on performance of the bb cream. I've tried it on today and gosh, I'm totally into it! Although it's like a jelly consistency, when you apply on your face, it basically turn to water like feel and it has a cooling effect. Initially I thought it's goona look pinkish on me but no, it actually blend into my skin tone (Fair/ NC15)

Compare to other bb creams which I have- Elishacoy Premium Gold, Missha... etc, in my opinion, this has better oil control. I had makeup on from 9am till 8pm and my skin still looked the same. Usually after long wearing of bb cream, my nose area will be oily but not with this!
It's definitely worth a try!


Anyway here are some pics:-
Ignore my nose, i didn't blend in properly and you could see my obvious pores!








No comments:

Post a Comment