Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm baccckkk!

Hi there! Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. As I'm a mother of 2, I've been totally flat out with them especially since my older one started his kindy this year. :) Alot of things have happened and one of them will be me... being pregnant with the 3rd child and of course with that, I'm back to the whole pregnancy process especially the morning sickness part. Gosh... I'm currently already 21 weeks and on off still having the morning sickness and NO, I certainly don't enjoy that part! LOL ... But it's all good. just went for my 2nd ultrasound scan and bub is doing well. I've been feeling lots of baby kicks recently. Hmm... actually with the 3rd pregnancy, I could feel the baby move about when I'm about 16wks pregnant. Feels miracle! However I do easily feel tired probably due to having to look after my 2 cheeky boys too!

Anyways, I am back and hopefully I can update more hauls whenever I can. Take care to all and oh... I know it's already March but just wanna say late "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011". See you soon!!!


Here's a pic of my bub inside me!



No comments:

Post a Comment