Search This Blog

Friday, April 19, 2013

M&S (Marks & Spencer) Limited collection Multi Blush



Hi everyone,

A few days ago, I reviewed on the M&S Autograph Pure Luxe Highlighter and mentioned that I bought this blush and will review on this separately so here it is... It's the M&S limited blusher (Special Edition). I thought it was a decent product with good price, cute packaging and fairly ok pigmention. The feel was actually quite smooth but I do find it slightly chalky/ powdery especially when I tried to swatch each individual shade. Other than that, it is a pretty pink shade that gives a sheen and glow to it (not matte). It is quite a light shade so I would say more suitable for fair skin and maybe medium skin tone as well?

As for the staying power... uhmm.... I tried on and within two to three hrs, it pretty much disappeared on me but hey... because it's special edition and costs only GBP$6 (with free shipping to Australia)), I thought it's worthwhile! Sometimes I do have oily cheeks (depending on the foundation I'm using) so it may be because of that, that's why the blush didn't stay on. Well, I gotta try again and see how it goes. :)


Without further ado, here are the descriptions and swatches:-

Description:

This Limited Collection blusher contains little hearts in different shades of pink, pressed together into one compact, to blend together and give a rosie flush to cheeks.

  • Special edition
  • Multi-tonal shade
  • Comes in heart print box
Ingredients: Talc, mica, ethylhexl palmite, nylon-12, zinc stearate, dimethicone, myristyl lactate, methicone, phenoxyethanol, carpylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate, (+/- CI 15850, CI 73360, CI 77007, CI 77491. CI 77492, CI77499, CI 77891)

Contains 9g of product


Price:

GBP$6


Swatches:




Look at the little heart shapes... so cute!
If you can see from here, it's certainly not a matte finish blush

 Swatches based on 2nd row of the hearts, from left to right.

 It is a pretty shade, that's why I like it. :)
A combination of pink, coral and purpley shade.











***Yawn*** it's getting very late now and time for me to go to bed before my little one wakes me up in the middle of night. So here wishing you all a good night and have a lovely weekend! x

No comments:

Post a Comment