Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pics of my family...

It has been such a long time since I last posted pics of my life. How time flies, my oldest one Ethan is already 6 and he is in Year One. My second child Ronan is 3.5 yrs and he's a total addict to Ipad, TV, Computer games gadgets. As for my little princess Myka, she's almost 21 mths and dad by day time just flowing by too fast. Just wanna share some pics moments with you guys. There were also pics of me with my hubby attending a friend's wedding. It was our first outing (just the two of us) for a long time since we had 3 kids.

Anyways here are some of the pics to share... (From Jan 2013...)



































 
 
 
Thanks for dropping by and good night! Sweet dreams everyone! x

2 comments:

  1. Your little bundles of joy are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes they are... even when they often drive me nuts! Lol. :)

      Delete