Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

MP ModelsPrefer Moisture Lust Glossy Lip Tint

 
Hi, hope you're having a good day. Today I have a product to share with you guys. It's the latest Models Prefer Moisture Lust Glossy Lip Tint in shade Marshmallow. I actually just bought it today. The retail price is AUD $7.99 (2.4g). There are a few shades available (Unfortunately I got distracted by my kids so I can't tell you the actual but est. about 8 shades from Nude to Reds). Although it's a tint, I must say this shade is pigmented and goes on smoothly, not sticky, no scent and it's moisturising. I tried on and it's been couple of hours with no eating but just drinking, and the color still shows on my lips. I love the color... pretty much like a watermelon shade (as seen from pics below).
 
 Because this is a new range from Models Prefer (as the staff mentioned, only launched last week), it is not up in the Priceline Website yet so you will need to go Priceline stores to check them out.
 
MP ModelsPrefer cosmetics is imported specially for Priceline Pty Ltd. The only con I would say is it is made in PRC, therefore if you are not into products made in China, this is not for you then. As for me, I simply just love the color and I may check out the other shades if  I am to go to the store again.
 
PS: this lip tint is very similar to the Revlon Kissable Balm stain except cheaper. :)
 
Meanwhile enjoy the pics of swatches...
 
 




 

Shot with no Flash


Just one swipe!



With flash




 
 
Please don't mind about my bottom lip, abit bruised because my little one accidently head butted me this morning!




Do check it out if you're at the shop!

Bye and enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment