Search This Blog

Monday, May 6, 2013

More makeup hauls purchased from Priceline (Maybelline, Revlon, Loreal, ModelsPrefer and Australis)

Hi there, hope you had a great weekend. It is the start of school Term Two and here we go again, with the morning madness of getting kids ready for school hoping not to be late! LOL...

Anyways, I recently bought more stuffs from Priceline and thought of sharing info with you guys. Remember my previous blog, I mentioned about the 40% off on all Makeups in Priceline stores and of course without fail, I did went in to grab some more items (Sigh... I just bought some makeup from Priceline about a week before the promotions. I should have waited!!! Oh well, how would I have known! LOL..)

Well as you know, makeup in Australia is generally more expensive compare to USA. That's why it took me a long time wandering in the store thinking of what to get and if the price is reasonable etc... I would say prices for Revlon, Maybelline or Loreal are not as cheap even after discount but come to think, if I order from Ebay, the prices would be similar because of the shipping costs.

Ok here are the items I got, mind you... it may not seem lots but it certainly did cost quite abit. The total cost was almost $130 (after 40% off)... imagine if there's not discount, you'll be paying almost $200!!! See... you get what I mean, makeup is too expensive and sometimes I wish I'm living in US. :)

Here are the lists:-

  1. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 'Berry Haute'. Orig: $21.95, aft disc: $13.17
  2. Maybelline color sensational Vivid Lipstick in 'Vivid Rose'. Orig: $16.95, aft disc: $10.17
  3. ESSENCE Eyeshadow in '19- Disco Diva'. Orig: $2.85, aft disc: $1.71 (Fantastic deal for a great product!)
  4. Models Prefer Infinite Color Shadow Pencils in 'What A Poser!' , 'Air of Mystery' , 'Bronze Aura' , 'Pop the bubbly'  and 'Style Icon'. Orig: $9.99 each, aft disc: $5.99 each 
  5. Australis Paparazzi High Definition Blush 9.0g in 'Shoot to Thril'. Orig: $12.95, aft disc: $7.77
  6. Loreal Nude Magique BB Powder 9.0g in shade 'Light'. Orig: 26.95, aft disc: $16.17 (Unfortunately I forgot to swatch for this item but it is a lovely smooth pressed powder. Extremely smooth, finely milled. It is one of my favourite powder for touch up or a set powder after makeup.)
  7. Maybelline Falsies Mascara - Waterproof. Orig: $19.25, aft disc: $11.55 (Not shown on pic)
  8. ESSENCE Stay All day lasting concealer 8.0g in shade '010-Natural Beige' Orig: $4.25, aft disc: $2.55 (Another fantastic deal from Essence)- Not shown on pic.

















 
 
Left: Revlon Berry Haute, Right: Maybelline Vivid Rose
















Description for the Shadow Pencils:-

A remarkably gliding and extremely soft eyeshadow pencil. It combines intense colour laydown with an extremely longwear. It can also be used as a liner.

Long lasting smudge proof eyeshadow pencil.
Easy to blend after application, lasts more than 10 hours.

Waterproof, Non transfer, Quick drying, Wax based, Free of Paraffin, mineral Oil and Parabens










They are seriously great pencils, true to it's description! Extremely pigmented and doesn't budge once it dries! My favourite shades: What a Poser!, Air of Mystery and Bronze Aura (Taupey brown... Love it!) The only problem I would comment is beause it's very soft crayon, gotta be careful with sharpening it. Perhaps as suggested by other gurus, just place it in freezer for awhile to let it harden abit before sharpening. :)






Her are some pics of me wearing Style Icon on whole lid and Pop the Bubbly  on the inner corner of eyes. I tried to take pics indoor and outdoor but somehow it didn't capture the intensity of the shadows. They are pretty colors and you can wear them alone or as a base for more intense shades! :)

I am also wearing the Maybelline Vivid Lipstick in Vivid Rose. Love the shade... so vibrant!






 

 Australis Paparazzi Perfect blush in Shoot To Thril. Gorgeous matte pink shade and highly pigmented!



 
 
Just with one swipe and see how pigmented it is!





 
 
Well, that's it for tonight and there'll be more coming. Stay tuned and have a lovely night.
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment