Search This Blog

Friday, August 30, 2013

Diorskin Nude Tan Paradise Duo - 001 Pink Glow

Hi, I bought the Limited Edition Diorskin Nude Tan Paradise Duo in shade: 001 Pink Glow (for USD$79.99 with free int.shipping) awhile back through Ebay (seller: babysweetie7).

I'm not sure if you can still get it in store as it is a Limited Edition item. It comes in 2 shades: 001 Pink Glow and 002 Coral Glow. The shade in Coral Glow seemed to be the more popular one, that's why it sold out quicker than the other. Nonethless, I think Pink Glow is gorgeous and I thought the price is ok when  it comes with 2 products in one compact... bronzer / blush + a mini buki brush and it contains total of 9.5g of product. I thought the compact itself is beautiful too. :)

You may still get it on Ebay. I just had a look and I think the seller whom I bought from is the cheapest to go with. (the price is cheaper compare to buying directly in Australia) ;)

Since there are already so many reviews about this product, I'll just go ahead with the photos to show the packaging and swatches. 























Ok guys, hope you have a lovely weekend! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment