Search This Blog

Monday, August 12, 2013

Hourglass Illume Creme to Powder Bronze Duo- Bronze Light


Hi, another product which I got from Mecca was the Hourglass Illume Creme to Bronze Duo in shade Bronze Light. 

Description from web: 
Luminescent crème-to-powder bronzer and highlighter paired to create the ultimate bronze glow. These luxurious silky hues seamlessly blend onto skin for a natural radiant glow. The bronzer imparts a healthy golden tint as the highlighter illuminates. Housed in a chic 360º swivel compact. Added Vitamins A & E moisturise and protect.

Description on box:
A Multi-purpose creme- to- powder duo featuring a bronzer paired with a highlighter. The bronze shade imparts a golden natural glow, subtly defining and contouring the face, while the accent color brightens the complexion. Illume's luxurious vitamin- enriched formula blends seamlessly onto skin without blotching or streaking.

Oil free, Paraben free, Wax free, Frangrance free, Sulphate free, Phthalate free and Synthetic dye free.

Price: AUD $60. 11g / 0.39oz

I was contemplating to get this or the other shade: New Sunset and when I tried both shades on my hand at the store, the shade of this seemed to look better on me. The bronzer has an orange tone but somehow on my skin, not as orange as the New Sunset. Because of the orange tone to it, I can actually use it as a blush too. As for texture wise... great! It's so smooth that can't tell if I'm swiping a creme or powder cos it's just literally feels like powder when spread out. As for pigmentation, the bronzer definitely has more pigmentation compare to the highlighter. Bronzer with just one swipe, pigmented. As for the highlighter, it took me several swipes to get the effect that I wanted. Overall I do like it. Nice packaging, blends beautifully and I love the feel of the product. :)

Hmm... now I'm actually thinking if I should get the other shade as well as the other one has a blush and the bronzer shade is abit different to this. From the picture on the website, somehow the bronzer in New Sunset didn't seem to be a orange as this one. Well, I may have to go back to the shop and test it out again. 

Here's the swatches:-






360º swivel metallic compact
















The highlighter does impart a nice glow. 





Ok... coming up next will be review on the Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment