Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

Laura Geller Blush n Brighten - Boyensberry / Highlighter - Amaretti

Hello, just wanna share another product which I bought. It's the Laura Geller baked blush in

Blush n Brighten - Boyensberry / Highlighter - Amaretti


As usual, I bought this on Ebay. I believed I got it for about AUD$30 at that time. The price is slightly expensive getting from ebay but I really wanna get it. Laura Geller has always been known for their spackle primer and baked products. I have heard quite a few good reviews about the baked blushes so I thought I should give it a try. This product I got consists of both blush  / highlighter. I thought it's a nice combination and I love the highlighter. It has a light purplely pink hue to it and actually it's quite pigmented. A little goes a long way.


Here's the swatches:-









No comments:

Post a Comment