Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Detrivore Cosmetics Eyeshadow swatches!

Hi ya, I realised that I have had quite a few purchases which I have not blogged about it. I had uploaded all the pics waiting to be put into blog but because of other commitments, somehow I had forgotten all about till today when I look at my saved pics, these are some of the pics I found and would like to share with you guys!

Well, these are the Detrivore Cosmetics eyeshadows which I had bought last year. If you haven't heard about them, please DO CHECK them out at www.detrivorecosmetics.com!  I have collected quite alot of eyeshadows. Mainly their original collection but they have come out with quite a few new collections as well. E.g. Matte, Satin, Highlights n Highlites. The price ranges between USD$3 - $5 each (in 5gr shifter jar) or if you just wanna have a trial of the colors, you can opt for the sample pack which is $1 each and trust me, their sample pack is really worth it as it's packed with so much product unlike some other mineral companies. Their shadows be it matte, satin or original, most of them are very pigmented! For loose shadows, it's always advisable to apply primer so that the color could adhere, stay longer n more vibrant. They also have products for Face and cheeks. I do have some of the blushes (Please check out on my previous blog) and they are gorgeous and pigmented too.


Enough of saying, here are the pics n swatches done in random order. Please enjoy!
Ps: Top row were swatched on bare hand and bottom row swatched with Detrivore primer.
  






From left to right: (All Satin Collection)- Dormant (#31), La Mer (#29), Blizzard(#33), Dwarf Star (#32)



From left to right: (Original n Highlight Collection) - Desecration (#78), Blashemy (#78), Sacrilege (#76), Tawdry (#13 highlight), Demolish (#72)






From left to right: Cauldron (#30 Satin), Hoard (#73 Orig.), Orgy (#15 Highlight), Brutal (#74 Orig.), Swamp (#28 Satin)




From left to right: Heathen (#77 Orig.), Malice (#27 Satin), Lecher (#14 Highlight), Ghost (#12 Highlight- least pigmented!)






 So there you go! You can see how much more vibrant with the primer. Worth purchasing!



No comments:

Post a Comment