Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MAC Wonder Woman Mineralise Skinfinish and Blush swatches

Hi all, I've purchased these sometime ago and meant to blog on them but as usual, just didn't have time to do so till now. By now, I guess there are heaps of bloggers/Youtubers who would have blogged about this collection. I'm not really a MAC fan cos their products are not always the cheapest but I do own the mineralise powder and Studio Fix Liquid n Powder foundation. To be honest, I don't really fancy their eyeshadows range as I'm not very impressed with the pigmentations compare to some other  brands although I know there are alot of people out there who feels the opposite way. It's just my own opinion!

Well... when MAC launched this collection, I was excited and eagered to get the Mineralise Skinfinish cos I've always like Comic cartoon like Wonder Woman when I was young. As at that time, MAC in Australia still haven't launched this collection (even if so, will be expensive), I got them thru Ebay which I did pay quite abit for them too. :( Anyways they were all purchased from different Ebay sellers and I don't recall how much I paid but certainly more expensive than purchasing directly from MAC Cosmetics in US.

These are the items I bought and just wanted to show you the swatches:-

1) Mineralise SkinFinish- Pink Power
2) Mineralise SkinFinish- Golden Lariat
3) Blush Duo- Amazon Princess)

I personally like all 3 of them (even though Golden Lariat and Amazon Princess were recommended more for darker skin tone). I tried Golden Lariat and I thought as long as I use it lightly , it looked good even on my fair skin tone. It brightens up my face and I feel that it's very much like a bronzer or golden sunkiss blush. As for the Amazon princess, even though it looked very intense in the palette itself, I thought the color is gorgeous, unique n vibrant. Will look good in any skin tone. For fair skin, just have to use it lightly and it'll give a beautiful pink flush on cheeks which I like!

I guess the other good thing about them is they are HUGE! and I think they will last forever!
 







Swatches from left: Pink Power , Golden Lariat







Amazon Princess Blush Duo


No comments:

Post a Comment