Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

Stila Limited Edition "Make Me Blush" blush

Hi all, I bought this awhile ago when it first launched in Australia. It was a limited edition and only available at Mecca Cosmetics (which sells Stila Cosmetics). Initially I was going to buy from Ebay but I was lucky not to get it cos surprisingly it was cheaper to get from Mecca Cosmetics as it was only AUD$25 when they got them. I would have paid more in USD if I have ordered from Ebay-US.
Anyhow, it's a beautiful blush with great pigmentation and as you can see, there's alot of hearts design as it meant to be for Valentine's collection. To be honest, till now (besides swatches) I have not used the blush because it's too pretty and I just don't wanna ruin it. I love the gold part but unfortunately that's just a spray on and it will eventually fade away. I just wish that they have the goldie part as a solid one, not just a spray on. Oh well, in all it's still a beautiful blush to have. :)

Here are the pics and swatches:-














No comments:

Post a Comment