Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

Chi Chi Eyeshadow palette in Billion Dollar Heiress swatches

Yesterday I went to Myer shopping as they are having some sales going on and I happened to see this palette on sale as well. It's the Chi Chi Eyeshadow- Billion Dollar Heiress Palette (purple palette). There were a few others (Pink and blue). I only got this as I already had the pink one which I bought long time ago (which is more of brown, gold shades).

This palette consists of 12 well pigmented eyeshadows with a combination of Pinks/ purple/smokey eye. As you may have known, this is just like a dupe of the Pop Beauty wallet palette. However Chi Chi is an Australian brand. The usual price for this is AUD$16.95 but I got it for only $8 which was a good deal! Most of the colors are well pigmented. A combination of matte, shimmer and a few with fine glitters. I tried on my eyes this morning and wow, the brush actually works very well with these eyeshadows. Just one swipe and it picked up a fair bit of amount. There were a bit of fall out but not much! Overall I'm impressed with the colors and pigmentation!

Anyway here's the swatches:-









The purple shade is gorgeous. It has abit of micro red glitters. Not very visible unless you look at it upclose.


The burgundy red and pink are gorgeous too.


The black is more like charcoal color with silver glitters in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment