Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

When I was 34 weeks pregnant and makeup look.

These pics were taken when I was 34 weeks pregnant. With this pregnancy, my belly seems to be smaller than previous pregnancies. When I went for hospital checkup, the doc just couldn't believe that I am 34 weeks and because I haven't really gain much weight for this pregnancy, doc was pretty concerned about the growth of the baby and wanted me to go for a scan to check it out. Anyway I've been for ultrasound scans twice since then (currently almost 38weeks) and bub is fine. Probably bub will be much smaller this time round compare to my previous ones. In fact her head is already down low and ready to be out anytime soon.  Doc reckons bub won't wait till due date which est. to be 15th Jul. :) So just cross fingers and hope for the best!


With my cheeky boys...


Just simple eye look- Yellow eyeshadows on lid and brown on crease




No comments:

Post a Comment