Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Manicare Precision Blending Sponge. Works just like Beauty Blender!

This is the blending sponge which I've bought awhile ago and have tried using several times now. So far it's been a good one. It works just the same as the famous "Beauty Blender" but the shape is abit different and this sponge does not expand as much as the beauty blender when it's in contact with water. I personally don't see any much difference between dry and wet for this sponge but it works just as good. I probably prefer it to be slightly damp so it'll blend the foundation out better. I've tried with both liquid and cream foundation and it blends beautifully and my face looked flawless after application. I used the sharper point to apply my eye concealer. As for price wise, this is definitely much cheaper than Beauty Blender. In US, they do have other blending sponges like e.g. Sonia Kashuk... etc. Think the price is almost the same as this one. So instead of getting from online (e.g. Ebay- more costly after adding shipping cost), this will be the alternative as it costs only about AUD $8.95 and you can get it from Target. Sometimes Target do have promo like 20-25% off and that makes it more worthwhile. Well, I bought mine when it was on 20% off. In fact I bought another one as a spare!
Oh yes... and just to let you know... I've washed this quite a few times and there's no bleeding at all! So that's good thing huh...

Anyway here are the pics of it...


It only comes in Purple.






1 comment:

  1. I use this sponge all the time as I can't justify spending $20+ on a Beauty Blender. Thanks for the review..
    Sophie @ Born to Buy

    ReplyDelete