Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

SLEEK 'AVOIR LA PECHE' Collection- Limited Edition!

I've got this collection when they were first launched on Sleek website. The eyeshadow palette is sold out but you could still get the lip conditioner and blush from the website. However you could try checking out on Ebay!

By now there would have had alot of reviews and blogs about this collection and I must say I am so lucky to have this collection. I personally think that this collection not only suitable for Summer but all for all seasons! I love the eyeshadow palette and the blush. They are very pigmented and a little goes a long way. The Pout Polish lip conditioner in "Sugar May" is a nice sheer peachy tone. In addition to this collection, I have also bought another Pout Polish in "Electro Peach" which is of a brighter peach tone and quite pigmented for a lip conditioner. The only thing I don't like about the Pout Polish has some kind of taste/smell like coconut or almond? Just strange taste but for the color, I guess I could tolerate that. :)

Anyway here are the swatches:-







Paraguaya I-Divine eyeshadow palette


Pan Tao Blush, Pout Polish - Sugar May and Electro Peach


Swatches done on bare hand







Love the blush!






Makeup look using the 'Avoir La Peche' collection







Till the next blog, have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment