Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Urban Decay Naked Palette swatches!

Wow, I bought this quite sometime ago, probably last year around Sept and I totally forgot about posting on Blog! Oops... I actually bought this from Ebay cos you'll not able to get from Australia and I remembered that it was basically sold out in US and it took me awhile to source for this palette and I eventually bought it from an Ebay seller from UK. I had forgotten the amount I paid for but I know it was expensive, probably around AUD$70 or more (After rate conversion).

With just this palette, you can create eye looks from neutral to smokey...! If you are looking for a really good, well pigmented eyeshadows, this is definitely a good investment and a great collection to your makeup kit  There are other dupes which are cheaper in the market e.g. Wet & Wild Icon eyeshadows (which I mentioned on previous blogs as well- check it out!) that are quite similar though.


There are 12 shadows in a palette so come to think, if you work out the amount for each shadows, each costs about $5.9. That's not really too bad. :) On top of that, the palette also consists of a free sample Primer Potion + 24/7 Eyeliner pencil (brown/black).

Anyway here are the swatches:-




Velvety casing

Made of cardboard with magnet seal but it looks quite elegant.







Swatches from the left (1st six colors)

Next six colors


Top: Without Primer
Bottom: With Primer



Top: Without Primer
Bottom: With Primer


Well as you can see, they are pigmented even without any primer!


Hope that helps! Have a lovely nite!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment