Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Australis Paparazzi Perfect HD Blush swatches + Australis Color Inject Mineral Lipstick + Covergirl LiquilineBlast Eyeliner

Hello guys, I'm back with more haul. This time round I've purchased these products from Target and Priceline. As you have known, Australis is an Australian Cosmetics brand so probably getting from Australia is cheaper than getting from anywhere else. I recently saw some reviews on the latest collection which is the "Paparazzi Perfect HD" from one of the bloggers whom I've subscribed to: www.akisalove.com and was curious about them. So about 2 weeks ago, I went to Priceline and saw them on display. I was pretty lucky as the collection just arrived around that week and there was quite plenty of stocks available. If not, usually popular items tend to sell off quickly and takes a LONG TIME for some stores to replenish their stocks (E.g. Target... etc)

Well, these are the items which I got from Priceline:-

1) Australis Paparazzi Perfect HD Blush in:
Flash It (Blend of beige, pink and brown) , Poser (Blend of cream, medium brown and dark brown)
Price: AUD $12.95 each

Description: Perfectly blended multi-coloured blush that allows for customised shades to suit any complexion. Formulated with light reflecting and balancing photochromatic pigments that assist to create instant camera ready photos. Pigment is high in Mica content providing intense colour payoff. The blush is enriched with Jojoba and Grape seed oil to lock in skin moisture and soothe the skin.

2) Australis Color Inject Mineral lipstick (Limited Edition): No.1 (Purpley plumey tone)
Price: AUD $12.95 each

Description: Fresh bang on-trend Colour Inject Lipsticks available for a 'Limited Time' only!
Long lasting, moisturising and nourishing lip colour. It’s an injection of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It contains Kakadu plum which is the world’s highest known source of Vitamin C.



From Left: Flash it and Poser


Smooth and finely milled powder. Lovely colors and quite pigmented!



Poser can be used as contour powder. Although may have specks of shimmer in it but in my opinion, when applied on my cheeks, more of matte satin finish. Very natural and love it as a contour or bronzing powder!




No name for the color. Just stated as "Limited Edition 1". Pigmentation is alright, I had to apply several layers to get to the actual color. Not as good as Revlon colorstay but hey, for the price, it is a good deal especially for the color! It really reminds me of the Revlon Colorstay "Berry Haute" which I don't have (not exactly same but similar range of color). Abit sticky but after awhile, didn't even notice it. Staying power is quite good. Overall, I do like this lipstick.



Ok, a few days later I received an email from Priceline regards to CoverGirl Cosmetics having 50% off  for one day. So on that day of promo, I went there again to have a look at the promo range. Unfortunately nothing really interests me as the foundation color doesn't suit my skin tone, very limited range of lipsticks... e.t.c However I did get one item and that is the:-

Liquiline Blast eyeliner in 'BlackFire'. Usual price was $14.95. After 50% off, was $7.50. There were other colors but I thought I just wanna try out with one first. Anyway here's the description of the eyeliner:
With liquiline blast, you'll get all the intensity and staying power of a liquid with the ease and blendability of a waterproof pencil. Use the liner as-is for intense definition or smoke-it-out with the built-in smudger end for a subtle, smoky look.

After purchasing that, I then popped into Target just browsing around and happened to see that they are having 25% off on all cosmetics. So I went to check out on the Australis Cosmetics and because I was impressed by the 2 blushes which I bought before, I again bought another one which is 'Screen Siren- Blend of light brown, peach and a light plum' and at same time, bought 'Ready Set Go Finishing Powder' which describes as:-

What is it Transparent finishing powder that improves the wear and sets your foundation without your skin looking dull or over powdered and without changing your natural contours. It softens the appearance of imperfections and blurs fine lines. The oil- absorbing formulation keeps pores and uneven surface texture concealed while maintaining skin's natural moisture. High definition product for a picture perfect finish!

Why we love it It completely evens out complexion for a glowing radiant look. The silky smooth texture feels divine on your skin making it look and feel soft and fresh and leaves makeup feeling weightless. One universal shade of true translucent powder is perfect for any skin tone and is talc free.
Color: True Translucent (transparent-colourless)

Price for both items mentioned: AUD $12.95 each (after 25% off: $9.71)

So here's the pics:-


 

Australis Paparazzi Perfect HD blush- Screen Siren




I've tried the sample one on my arm when I was at Target and it was really good. It reminded me so much of the Elf Studio HD powder. If you haven't tried any HD powder before, this is definitely one of the options to go for especially if you're in Australia. It's a good product and great for the value!






 
CoverGirl Liquiline Blast- Blackfire

 
It has a smudger on the other end.

 
Smooth, quite pigmented, easy to apply. Lasting power is ok. Although it stated as waterproof, for me, it didn't really last well on my waterline. :( It faded away probably about 1-2 hrs later and it did smudge abit on me. Well, I must admit I do have oily lids and definitely need primer to help with long lasting power. So even if it doesn't last on me, it might work better on you! Worth trying!


No comments:

Post a Comment