Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Make Up For Ever Aqua cream n Powder Blush eyeshadow swatches!

OMG! I'm going nuts over blushes at the moment! Don't know when I'll ever use them all... LOL! Anyway these are some items which I bought from Ebay recently. By now, many of you would have heard and known this popular brand Make Up For Ever. I have not tried other products but just bought a few of the Aqua Cream lip/blush range + 1 Powder Blush eyeshadow.


The Aqua Cream which I got from Ebay are:-

- No. 9 : Coral pink shade
- No. 6 : Light pink
- No: 8 : Bright red

Eyeshadow:-

-No. 92 (which is the most popular purple shade in comparable with Sugarpill cosmetics - Poison Plum)
 
I am so glad to have purchased all of these! They are SOOOO pigmented especially the Aqua cream lip/blush! A little goes a long way. 2 cons I could think of : Quite expensive and they're quite drying. The moment you dab on cheeks or lips, you've got to spread them out immediately as it dries up very fast. Once you blend out evenly, it'll give a nice flush cheeks n they look gorgeous on lips too. I would suggest to apply lip balm or moisturise skin, lips for easier application.
 
Here are the swatches:-
 
 
Extreme left is Eyeshadow in No.92
Right from top to bottom: No. 9 (one of the favorites of mine), No. 6 and No. 8 (gorgeous!)
                                          




These are the Aqua cream SGD$40 each which I bought some time ago from Sephora when I was in Singapore for holiday. How I wish we have Sephora in Australia too! The colors below are (from top to bottom) : No. 5- Light peachy shade with some gold shimmer in it, No. 7- Bright Pink and No.10- Bright orange/pumpkim shade.



So here are the 6 Aqua cream lip/blushes which I've owned + 1 MUFE Eyeshadow. I'm loving them! Just need to play around with them more! :)





Tips from the makeup artist in Sephora for MUFE- When you open the lid of the Aqua cream and using them, always tip the jar upside down to prevent them from drying out. Once you're done with the product, then tighten the lid.

No comments:

Post a Comment