Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sleek Avoir La Peche Collection + Swatches!

Another great collection which I have purchased from Sleek Cosmetics: www.sleekmakeup.com 
It's the Sleek Avoir La Peche Collection.
This collection consists of:-

- Paraguaya i-Divine Palette : USD $10
- Blush in Pan Tao: USD $6.50
- Pout Polish in Sugar May: USD$6.50

I have also ordered another Pout Polish in Electro Peach and with all this order, it comes with a free mini lip gloss and I've picked the Sweet Sixteen mini high shine. Shipping cost to Australia is USD$13 .

I've always love sleek products and these are of no exceptions! These products are absolutely gorgeous and well pigmented. If you love orange/coral tone... you definitely can't give this a miss!

Here are the swatches and look which I have done.

 




From top left: Parfait, Blush, Cameo, Persian Orange, Peach Gold, Sandstone
Bottom left: Bellini, Redstone, Persimmon, Tangelo, Bittersweet, Stone

 
Blush in Pan Tao
Pout Polish in Sugar May and Electro Peach

Swatches done and you could see some are shimmery and some are matte/satin


Gorgeous shades especially Peach gold and Tangelo












 
Blush is Pan Tao and have added abit of highlight to my cheekbone.


Using only Sugar May on my lips. Quite moisturizing but it also has a strong scent, like almond coconutty taste to it. Not my favourite like of smell/taste but still love the color though.


I applied Redstone on inner half of my lid, outer half is Tangelo, then on the crease is Stone. On my browbone is Sandstone. I did the same on my lower lash line. I then applied Bellini on the inner corner of my eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment