Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Update on Physician Formula Mineral Wear Airbrushing Kabuki Brush

Hi all, awhile ago, I did a haul on the Physician Formula Airbrush Kabuki brush and said will try and update you on that. Well, I have tried out for more than a month and I must say that it's an absolute GREAT brush to have. It really does what it described to. So far there's no shredding and it's really dense and soft even after washing. The only con will be because it's so dense, it took awhile to dry. Well, after I washed it, just left on my tray to let it dry and it took almost a day for the bristles to dry completely. Other than that, I definitely highly recommend this brush. I used it to set loose powder and it works wonder. Really gives me the airbrush flawless airbrush finish.

I have no regret getting this. Great brush for the value and I'm sure this brush will last me for a long time! Check out the pics of this brush on my previous blog in March 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment