Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

Physician Formula Happy Booster haul and swatches.

I've heard alot of reviews about these products and I told myself that I have to have them and yes I did! As the Physician Formula counters in Australia do not sell the Happy Booster range, I had to order them through ebay. I bought these from Ebay seller: inthewoodshere.
I got 3 of them for the price of USD$12.99 each + total shipping: USD$10.


Glow & Mood Boosting Powder - BRONZER
Description: Brush on a Skin Perfecting Glow
  • Ultra-smooth, perfecting powder in a complementary palette of color blends together to even out skin tone with a flawless radiance.
  • Vibrant pink heart gives cheeks a healthy pop of color.
Glow & Mood Boosting Blush - NATURAL & ROSE
Description: Brush on a Radiant Blushing Glow
  • Ultra-smooth blending blushing powder features a fresh and vibrat mix of blushing tones infused with a pop of color to create a healthy glow.
  • Multi-reflective pearls provide a soft iridescence to highlight, contour and add radiance to cheeks.

Another description for all of them: Experience the Mood Boosting Effect
  • Infused with our Happy Boost Blend, featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicing the effct of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress.
  • The sweet scent of Violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply.
Hypoallergenic. Paraben free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist approved.


Overall: I really do like them. I love the cute packaging and the little hearts. Gosh, they are so pretty. I swatched them and the feeling is so smooth to the touch. Quite pigmented... but I personally do prefer more color pigmentation as although they are pigmented, they are  more of light shimmery colors. Even the bronzer is more of light tone but could apply more to achieve the effect that you want. In order to get the actual tone, I had to swatched heavily on my hand. But don't get me wrong, they do worth every penny! Can be used as highlighter or just a flush on cheeks! Just can't wait to try them!



From left: Bronzer, Natural and Rose




As you can see from swatches, they are quite light in colors.







Rose has the most color pigmentation! Gorgeous flush of pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment